SAN FRANCISCO – Forethought, an AI enterprise company, today announced it has been awarded a 2021 Comparably Award for Best Company in Salt Lake City. Utah is home to Forethought’s second office, where more than 75 jobs have been created since it’s opening in 2020. This award is of high honor being a result of employee ratings.
“At Forethought, we work with some of the greatest minds in tech, and that continually inspires us to cultivate a culture where we all learn and grow,” said Dan Watkins, President. “We are thrilled to receive such a high honor, knowing this came from the ratings of our own employees. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday with the team we have, and we look forward to continuing to build this amazing culture and enabling our best-in-class team.”
Forethought’s culture is amplified through its mission to empower every employee to be a genius at their job. The leadership team at Forethought drives this mission forward and supports its employees exemplifying genius through:
- Growth Mindset: Teams aim to become the best versions of themselves. They always learn, develop, live for feedback and grow together.
- Intelligent Empathy: Celebrate differences. Teams are kind and compassionate to others. They know that diverse viewpoints result in incredible outcomes.
- Be an Owner: Everyone means what they say. Employees honor commitments and hold themselves accountable.
- Act with Integrity: Teams focus on impact. They take initiative to provide solutions. They are upstanders, not bystanders.
- Be Unstoppable: Everyone moves with momentum and resilience. They get stuff done.
- Customer Obsessed: A customer’s experience is as equally important as the technology behind it.All teams delight their customers.
Comparably awards are derived from sentiment ratings provided by employees who anonymously rate their employer on a series of 50+ structured and comprehensive workplace questions in nearly 20 core culture categories, including: Compensation, Leadership, Professional Development, Work-Life Balance, Perks and Benefits, and more throughout the year.
This award follows Forethought’s recent Series B financing round from tech and entertainment A-listers, and its Customer Advisory Board made up of industry leaders that advise on the future of AI in the enterprise.
To learn more about Forethought, its team and open roles, visit www.forethought.ai/careers.
Forethought develops the best artificial intelligence agents to maximize human potential and productivity in every enterprise—starting with customer service. In 2018, the company launched its first AI agent, Agatha, which works with customer support teams to drastically reduce support resolution time and increase productivity. Forethought’s AI provides solutions to tackle the most challenging and costly areas in every enterprise. Visit www.forethought.ai to learn more.
Comparably (www.comparably.com) is a leading workplace culture and compensation monitoring site that provides the most comprehensive and accurate representation of what it’s like to work at companies. Employees can anonymously rate their employers in 20 workplace culture categories, providing the public a transparent and in-depth look at the experiences different segments of workers have based on gender, ethnicity, age, department, tenure, location, education, and company size. Since launching in 2016, Comparably has accumulated 10 million ratings on 60,000 U.S. companies.