Download a PDF version of this guide by filling out this form, or keep scrolling to read.
Why Customer Engagement and Delightful Experiences Matter
Consider these industry stats:
The stakes are high when it comes to retaining customers for the long term. So, how does conversational AI help you do this?
What Is Conversational AI?
- Automated speech recognition, which serves to listen in voice mediums
- Natural language processing, which comprehends
- Dialog management, which forms responses
- Natural language generation, which delivers the response
- Machine learning algorithms, which continue to learn based on new interactions
AI in Customer Support Today
Simple chatbots only follow rules.
But what kind of AI are companies using, and is it really helping them solve challenges?
Chatbots can act as “deflectors.”
Meet customers where they are: Self-service options must be engaging and accurate.
Self-Service Powered by Conversational AI
With this solution, you can derive many benefits, including:
- Faster ticket resolutions, leading to better customer satisfaction (CSAT)
- Reduction of agent workload
- Continuous accuracy improvements as the AI is always learning based on new ticket data
- No need for special coding; the AI immediately ingests prior support tickets to build models on how to respond to customers who need assistance
- Coverage of all channels, including email, chat, in-app, and help center
- Workflows that can search customer accounts for key information to handle more complex requests without further strains on agents
- Managing fluctuating ticket volumes to meet service level agreements and reduce first response time (FRT)—our client Acorn decreased their FRT from 96 hours to less than an hour!
- Fast deployment without the limitations of running on a set of rules
- Multilingual capabilities to support customer inclusivity
- Analysis of ticket trends which delivers insights that can reduce ticket loads
Support triage enables routing and prioritization to accelerate first response time.
Assist agents with handling customer inquiries that make them more effective and productive.
More Benefits of Human-Centered AI Technology
- Integrate it into existing workflows, then optimize them.
- Provide a smart search tool that uses natural language understanding (NLU).
- Act swiftly with past solutions and answers at the top, allowing agents to apply them in a click.
- Vote on answers to solutions, which enables continuous learning for the algorithms.
- Filter knowledge sources.
Use Cases for Conversational AI in Customer Support
Manage higher volumes of inquiries.
Collective knowledge reduces time spent on tickets.
Maintain a healthy CSAT while also increasing cases closed.
How to Get Started With ?Conversational AI
- Develop a strategy of how the AI will support customer service and what goals you need it to accomplish.
- Compare different platforms, the features they provide, and how they align with your strategy and goal
- Prepare data from past tickets, knowledge bases, and other resources, whether structured or unstructured, for ingestion into the AI engine.
- Train your agents and other users on how to use the tools successfully.
Are You Ready to Revolutionize Customer Support with Human-Centered, Conversational AI?
Modernizing your processes with human-centered AI ensures you continue to delight customers while also increasing agent productivity.